Resources for Supporting Families Coping with Chronic Illness
What Are Chronic Illnesses, and How Do They Affect Families?
How Can Social Workers Support Families Affected by a Chronic Illness?
Resources for Families Affected by a Chronic Illness
- Family Members with Chronic Illness
- Family Caregivers
- Adults with a Chronically Ill Parent
- Children with a Chronically Ill Parent
- Parents and Caretakers with a Chronically Ill Child
- Siblings of a Chronically Ill Child
- Grandparents with a Chronically Ill Grandchild
- Partners of a Chronically Ill Spouse
- Social Workers and Other Care Providers
- Community Organizations and Employers
- Educators and Schools