- Edinboro University
- Arizona State University
- Winthrop University
- Samford University
- Columbia University
- Tulane University
- Boise State University
- Indiana University
- Louisiana State University
- Morgan State University
- Ohio State University
- University of Louisville
- University of Tennessee at Knoxville
- University of South Florida
- Western New Mexico University
- California State University – Northridge
- Campbellsville University
- Capella University
- Delaware State University
- George Mason University
- Metropolitan State University of Denver
- New Mexico State University
- Ohio University
- University of Arkansas
- University of Kentucky
- University of Northern Iowa
- University of Utah
- West Virginia University
- Yeshiva University
- University of Texas – Rio Grande Valley
- University of Alaska – Anchorage
- University of Nevada, Reno
- Western Kentucky University
- San Jose State University
Online MSW Programs that can be completed in as little as 24 Months
These online programs can be completed in as little as 24 months.
Earn a Master of Social Work Online From Baylor
Complete the Master of Social Work online program at Baylor University in as few as 12 months. Serve populations in Texas and around the world while ethically integrating faith and social work practice. No GRE required.
- Address injustice from a strengths-based perspective
- Ethically integrates faith and social work practice
- Serve as a trusted resource for clients, no matter their personal background
- Complete the MSW online program in as few as 12 months
Earn Your Master’s in Social Work Online at CWRU
In as few as a year and a half, you can prepare for social work leadership by earning your Master of Social Work online from Case Western Reserve University’s school of social work.
- No GRE requirement
- Complete in as few as one and a half years
Earn Your MSW Online from Fordham University
Fordham’s skills-based, online MSW program integrates advanced relevant social work competencies, preparing students to serve individuals and communities while moving the profession forward. This program includes advanced standing and traditional MSW options.
- Traditional and advanced standing online MSW options are available.
- There are four areas of focus: Individuals and Families, Organizations and Community, Evaluation, and Policy Practice and Advocacy.
- Pursue the degree on a full-time or part-time track.
Earn your Master of Social Work online from the University of Denver.
The University of Denver’s Online MSW Program is delivered by its top-ranked school of social work and offers two programs: Online MSW and Online Advanced-Standing MSW. Students with a BSW can earn an MSW online in as few as 12 months; students without a BSW can earn an MSW in as few as 27 months.
- Complete the Online Advanced-Standing MSW in as few as 12 months if you have a BSW; if you do not have a BSW, the Online MSW Program may be completed in as few as 27 months.
- No GRE Required
- Mental Health and Trauma or Health, Equity and Wellness concentrations
Earn Your Master of Social Work From Simmons
Aspiring direct practitioners can earn their MSW online from Simmons University in as few as 12 months. GRE scores are not required, and the program offers full-time, part-time, accelerated, and advanced standing tracks.
- Prepares students to pursue licensure, including LCSW
- Full-time, part-time, and accelerated tracks
- Minimum completion time: 12 months
Earn your Master of Social Work Online from USC
The MSW@USC is the online Master of Social Work from top-ranked USC Suzanne Dworak-Peck School of Social Work. The Advanced Standing track can be completed in as little as 1 year. USC offers virtual and in-person field education, and students focus on adults, youth or social change.
Minimum completion time: 12 months with a BSW
Online classes taught by USC faculty
Virtual field training to build skills and confidence
Other online programs that can be completed in as little as 24 months: